The Spirit of Salak Bali
Many people love trekking, exploring nature is one of the most fun things.
Who likes trekking and tracing history? Let’s trace “Ki Dukuh Sakti” ! Long ago in the 16th century, a grandfather named Ki Dukuh Sakti, lived in this area. He was the first man to settle in this area and so started the village. During his lifetime Ki Dukuh Sakti, introduced and planted four species of trees to this area. They are; Salak, Wani, Jaka and Juuk Bali. You can still see some of the trees around the village they are now almost 350 yrs old.
The legend of Ki Dukuh Sakti goes along these lines:
Once upon time the King of Klungkung was walking in the streets of the village and he passed Ki Dukuh Sakti who was sitting on a hoe. The King saw him and asked him why he was not paying respect to the king by getting off his hoe. Ki Dukuh Sakti refused to do this even though it angered the King! The King asked the old man who he was and that he would dare to refuse the King’s command. The old man explained that the people of the village called him Ki Dukuh Sakti. The King was interested in the old man especially when he found out he was called Ki Dukuh Sakti by the local people because this showed he was a Holy man.
Really interest to know about the story, come and join with us !!!
- 08:30-09:20 A warm local wellcome drink with a cup of coffee or tea with traditional snack.
- 09:20-09:40 Banjar
- 09:40-10:30 Visiting Ki Dukuh Sakti Tampel
- 09:30-10:00 Visiting Salak Plantation
- 10:00-10:30 Visiting Local Wine and Spirit Pactory
- 10:30- 11:00 Visiting School
- 11:00-11.30 Visiting batik painting craftsman
11:30-12:00 Visit Local Souvenir Shop
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch with Local Food
- 13:00 Back to the Hotel
- Adult: IDR 350.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
Group: IDR 150.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
WHAT TO BRING
- Sport Shoes
- Comfort Clothes
- Mosquito lotion
- A Hat
- Some Cash for Souvenirs and Personal Use.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please be sure to register an email address when making a booking
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate